The GMR 65 is oriented towards triathlon use – the deeper Front wheel helps improve stability in the aerobars along with a small aero boost.
For road racing the wheelset suits a rider that intends to be on their own at some stage of the event.
The GMR 65 Tubeless Dis-Brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 19mm, the wheelset is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
- 65mm Front with improves aerodynamics and stability without compromising control.
- Centrelock disc rotor mount
- Extra stiff hub shell design.
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs.
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Hand-built assembly.
- Full Carbon Clincher, Tubeless Ready Rim.
- Disc brake.
- Weight: 770g
- Diameter: 700c
- Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Bearing Size: 6901
- Hub Compatibility: 12 x 100mm (Through-Axle)
- Rotor Compatibility: Center Lock
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Width (Outside): 26mm
- Rim Width (Inside): 19mm
- Color: UD Carbon
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray Aero Spoke
- Spoke Shape: Straight Pull, Bladed
- Spoke Count: 20
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Non Drive: 270mm
- Spoke Length Drive 272mm
- Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square
- External Nipples: Yes
- Tire Compatibility: Tubles Ready (TLR) / Clincher
- Max Tire Pressure: 70-100psi (also refer to Tire sidewall)
- Tire Width: 700c x 28-38mm
- Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs
- Tubeless valves Stems.
- Tubeless Rim Strip(s)
- 10 Speed Cassette spacer – (as these wheels are designed for SRAM, Shimano 11 speed cassettes)
- 2 x 270mm extra spokes
- 2 x 272mm extra spokes
- 2 x 259mm extra spokes
- 2 x 260mm extra spokes
- 8 extra nipples
- 8 extra nipple washers